Senior UX Designer Opportunity in Bay Area
The Senior UX designer needs to be competent in all of facets of the design process, and exceptionally skilled in Interaction Design, spanning desktop to mobile and everything in between.
– A well-rounded UX professional who connects the dots between business and product needs, innovation and good design.
– Experienced at driving a user experience from start-to-finish that delivers results and connects emotionally with our client.
– Obsessed with good user-centered design practices and has an exceptional eye for detail.
– Deep experience in creating and revising interaction design artifacts including: high level conceptual work, diagrams and flows, detailed wireframes with annotations, experience maps, modernizing client’s UX patterns and animations, expert understanding of native app UX design systems (Material Design, iOS 9 and 10), prototyping, establishing and delivering against UX standards.
– Passionate about understanding (and keeping the team and stakeholders in formed about) current and emerging UX trends.
– Fluent in responsive design, mobile/tablet UI UX; Have deep experience working on mobile and desktop consumer user interfaces
– Participate in user research, including prototyping and creating other artifacts used in testing.
– Know the value in iterating quickly on a design and welcome feedback.
– Is comfortable working in an unpredictable and demanding environment.
– BA/BFA in Interaction Design, HCI or equivalent in professional experience.
– Minimum of 5 years of web, mobile and interaction design experience.
– Expert knowledge of user-centered interface design processes, methodology and UX best practices. Demonstrated experience with turning customer insight into successful designs (based on business metrics and KPIs).
– Ability to design solutions across a range of devices (e.g. desktop computer, mobile phone, tablet, retail point of sale system).
– Experience successfully partnering and developing UX designs to execute a final responsive design.
– Knowledge of the software development process and ability to communicate well with software development teams.
– Strong project management skills and ability to function as project leader influencing others as well as individual contributor. Able to work well in cross-functional teams.
– Extremely detail-oriented, flexible and able to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment simultaneously contributing to multiple projects each with aggressive development schedules.
– Strong communication skills. Able to present concepts in a clear and convincing manner to a broad range of audiences – from executives to software developers.