Complimentary updates for one yearGlobal eCommerce and Other Non-Store Retailers Market to Reach $5.7 Trillion by 2027
– In the changed post COVID-19 business landscape, the global market for eCommerce and Other Non-Store Retailers estimated at US$2.3 Trillion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$5.7 Trillion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 13.5% over the analysis period 2020-2027. eCommerce, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 14.6% CAGR and reach US$5.1 Trillion by the end of the analysis period. Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the Direct Selling Establishments segment is readjusted to a revised 7.3% CAGR for the next 7-year period.
– The U.S. Market is Estimated at $814.3 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 16.1% CAGR
– The eCommerce and Other Non-Store Retailers market in the U.S. is estimated at US$814.3 Billion in the year 2020. China, the world`s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$838.6 Billion by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 16.1% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 11.3% and 13% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 12.6% CAGR. Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the market in Asia-Pacific is forecast to reach US$684.8 Billion by the year 2027.
– Vending Machine Operators Segment to Record 5.3% CAGR
– In the global Vending Machine Operators segment, USA, Canada, Japan, China and Europe will drive the 5.3% CAGR estimated for this segment. These regional markets accounting for a combined market size of US$66.4 Billion in the year 2020 will reach a projected size of US$92.2 Billion by the close of the analysis period. China will remain among the fastest growing in this cluster of regional markets. Latin America will expand at a 6.9% CAGR through the analysis period.
Select Competitors (Total 133 Featured)
Alibaba Group Holding Limited
Indrio Holdings, LLC
Otto GmbH & Co KG
Suning Holdings Group Co., Ltd.