Product Manager FTE salaried role in Pleasanton, CA
Senior Product Manager Emplyoment in Pleasanton East Bay Area
- Contribute to the definition and execution of the product strategy for driving increased penetration and revenue from the rental services payment market.
- Assist in making the business case for appropriate investment levels based on market demand, sales results and clients strategic goals.
- Research market size, market growth, market segments and model the revenue opportunity based on this analysis. Experience with the payments market required.
- Analyze the competitive landscape and provide competitive overview, strength / weaknesses analysis of key competitors.
- Deliver a Business Requirement Document (BRD) from this analysis.
- Create content for product collateral such as solution presentations, datasheets, whitepapers, FAQs, press releases.
- Build product demonstrations highlighting the value delivered by the product to the customer.
- Pricing and pricing models.
- Take new product opportunities and validated through an initial sales process, and coordinate the development and launch in cooperation with all appropriate functional organizations.
- Collaborate with design to build early prototypes of new products to validate with sales, customers.
- Validate and prioritize product enhancements via input from Customers, Sales, & Support.
- Deliver a Product Requirements Document (PRD) with a prioritized list of features for engineering to scope and deliver a Software Requirement Specification (SRS).
- Work with engineering on delivering the product to market that meets clients requirements.
- Contribute to the entire product life cycle from concept through planning to development and sales supporting activities for existing and new products.
- Identify and manage key customers and assess their requirements and key business processes for inclusion into the product roadmap.
- Design end-to-end solutions and application enhancements that meet the needs of the market.
- Assist in delivering a product roadmap for both internal and external consumption with business and customer feedback to validate the feature releases.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Business. Master of Business Administration preferred.
- 3 – 5 Years of product management experience within the payments industry is a MUST.
- Technical Background
- Experience with the payments industry is a MUST
- Experience in Agile software development lifecycle
- Track record of product success in the above areas
- Strong organization, planning & analysis skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Firm knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and other presentation tools
- Ability to forge a strong & credible working relationship with Business Development, Software Engineering , Quality Assurance, Documentation and Implementation organizations
- Ability to execute – take action and bring projects to a timely closure
- Can-do attitude with willingness to do what it takes to get the job done
- Highly professional, specifically in his/her relationships with all key stakeholders
- Ability to demonstrate “clarity of thought” at all times and within all types of communications
- Must be willing to travel 15%. Passport required.